If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kick! Punch! It's Demo Time For Yakuza 4

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
Kick, punch... it's all in the mind. Oh, who are we kidding? Yakuza don't use their minds to solve problems. They do, however, encourage that you try out the demo for Yakuza 4... or risk being punched in the face.

• Private PrinnyPrivate Prinny Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Uh oh.....that means after I beat Yakuza 3 I will get right into Yakuza 4...I thought I will be playing Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan! aka Yakuza Spinoff in Samurai Japan this spring.....well so be it...Kenzan is my very first Japan imported Game ever in over 20 years of gaming...it sure can wait a month or so longer on my shelf ^^

Oh... I do not own PSN+ and although being a big fan of Yakuza I can hold out a week longer...so in your Face moneygrubbing PSN-