If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

See the Cinematic Opening of Tactics Ogre

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
The long-awaited return of Tactics Ogre will come soon, and with it will come a new beginning for the classic tactical RPG. A beginning in the form of a beautiful CG cinematic clip.

[Link]

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I never actually completed the original. Very glad that this is getting a PSP release. The tweaks they have made are very good in my opinion, and the opening is great.
  • RalsuRalsu Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Nim said:
    I never actually completed the original. Very glad that this is getting a PSP release. The tweaks they have made are very good in my opinion, and the opening is great.
    Same here. I sold mine on eBay. The permadeath was annoying. I would play the remake if I had a PSP. I just hope it will revitalize the franchise in some way.
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    didn't like the opening too much. gives off a FFT vibe, which I liked, but I was hoping more of a traditional look instead of the vintage stop motion animation. Looks odd to me
    www.backloggery.com/storino03
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    This is the only Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre I haven't played in full so I'm really glad to be getting this. I just hope it does well in sales so the series isn't completely forgotten about again.
  • MiyosakaMiyosaka Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I found that opening sort of dull, but beautiful. I'm looking forward to the game though, since I never beat the original.
    thanks for reading
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Storywise, how does this game compare to fft? Is it on par or better/worse?
    sup?
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited February 2011
    Haven't played it, but those I know who are fans of both titles like TO's story over FFT's.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited February 2011
    All I know... the opening is beautify. So... beautiful...