If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Bonded Realities - Interview & Contest Winners Announced!

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
Haven't checked out Bonded Realities yet? Well, after talking to Michael Ventnor, the game's creator, you may find newfound reasons to give it a whirl.

Interview

Comments

• themightyblotthemightyblot New Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Having bought and played around twenty minutes of Bonded Realities, so far I've found it to be a fun, though flawed, experience. The flaws really are in the ease of the game more than the battle system, as while simplistic, the system is very "pick up and play" friendly. The story and dialog are very fun, and definitely the high points thus far. For only a dollar, it's MORE than worth you trying it out if you're apprehensive.
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Every time I see the title of this post, I keep reading it as "Boned".