If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Square Enix Invites You to Meet Adam Jensen

QuinQuin これはメタですRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
We can rebuild him. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Let's party like it's 2027. I think that covers all the bases.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited February 2011
    They had better be announcing a release date at the end of Febtober. I hear there's an embargo lifting then.

Like seriously S-E. I keep checking Steam every day to see if I can pre-order this and I'm continually disappointed that I can't. Is my money not good enough for you?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    shoptroll said:
    They had better be announcing a release date at the end of Febtober. I hear there's an embargo lifting then.

Like seriously S-E. I keep checking Steam every day to see if I can pre-order this and I'm continually disappointed that I can't. Is my money not good enough for you?

They'll announce a release for mid-Smarch.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    I realize I should be more patient considering I've been waiting on this game for like 6 years...but godsdammit I wannit NOW!
  • StormofSwordsStormofSwords Crazed Bullet Miser Full Members
    edited February 2011
    It looks pretty damn cool. I'll be sure to get it.
    Madness is a complete statement. Saying more would be pointless.