If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Go Back to Nature on PSN

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
Chop, chop! Dig, dig! Want to play Harvest Moon: Back to Nature on your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable? Natsume finally gave into the pleas of Harvest Moon fans, and it's up on PlayStation Network.

Story

Comments

• WelTall_XDWelTall_XD Gear Mechanic Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I haven't played a Harvest Moon game before, but after the Backtack I'm very interested. Is this a good one to start with? or should I choose another one?
    Currently Playing : Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Yggdra Union (PSP)
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited February 2011
    It's better than farm ville.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited February 2011
    WelTall_XD said:
    I haven't played a Harvest Moon game before, but after the Backtack I'm very interested. Is this a good one to start with? or should I choose another one?

Its the best Harvest Moon out there. I say go for it!
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe