If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Saiyuki: Journey West Soars Onto PSN

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
Koei wants RPGamers to travel west and relive the wonders of Saiyuki on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. Just don't get lost on your way to India.

Story.

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited February 2011
    i actually have wanted to try the game for a while. cheap enough that i just might get it....in a month or two. Still have 4 or 5 games coming out to get first.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I tried to buy this game a while ago off ebay but just lost out so i might hafta buy it.
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • MaddocMaddoc Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Still have this on PSX

It's really, exceptionally mediocre and the gameplay felt archaic even when it first came out.

I don't really regret buying it, but that's primarily because the story is still decent enough and I kept it for collection purposes anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I played the heck out of it, back in the day.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I bought this back in the day, and it was a lot of fun. Like said before, it wasnt exceptional by any means... but it was fun to play. I would definitely check it out again... that is after I beat, tactics ogre, dragon age 2, get lost in the old republic... ugh plus a large lineup of imcomplete games... ugh. Then mass effect 3 will probably be out... sigh.

This adult gamer thing is hard to pull off with a career... kids have all the fun!
  • lordyuanshulordyuanshu Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    And I was wondering why my Saiyuki Journey West walkthrough was randomly getting 500 visitors a day, now I know lol. I don't remember the game that well though I remember being happy about getting that Centaur character toward the end.