If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Trailer

QuinQuin これはメタですRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Okay okay, I'll read the line, just don't destroy my precious game collection. Have a look at this frosty new Skyrim trailer! ...Can I go home now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Pre-ordered. I'm just happy they finally showed some gameplay.
  • gdawgtukgdawgtuk Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Holy crap. That game play is what CG sold it's soul to be 5 years ago...
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Looks great, and it's not all snow and ice. They seem pretty adamant about that 11.11.11 release date, so I'm going to assume for now that we'll be playing Skyrim this year. Such a great western-RPG year ahead of us, even if Diablo III ends up coming in 2012.
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Game looks pretty epic. Looking forward to this one. Will have to get warmed up playing oblivion again.
    sup?
  • KiralynKiralyn Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    *fanboy squee*!!!!! :D

...now to head over to the official forums, and see how many new threads there are about how terrible the graphics are. /eyeroll

edit: hmm, it seems to have died down today. Guess the silly people got tired of it. Heh.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited February 2011
    It is looking rather nice isn't it. Makes me wish I could afford to upgrade my PC every year. Ahh well, it's why I have a PS3 after all.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    bain_nick said:
    It is looking rather nice isn't it. Makes me wish I could afford to upgrade my PC every year. Ahh well, it's why I have a PS3 after all.
    Aww, but without the PC version, how are you going to download 3000 mods to fix whatever Bethesda messes up this time? (Note that I played Fallout 3 on the 360 specifically so that I'd actually get around to playing the game instead of fiddling with mods until it broke. :D )
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Judging a game based on mods that fix things is like saying the harry potter franchise was pretty good till that crazy girl and vampire Draco went to that my chemical romance concert.