If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tales of the Abyss 3DS Falls Into Japan in May

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Are you ready to experience Luke's magical haircut scene in 3D? Do you speak Japanese? If both of these things are true, then we have an announcement for you.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Zaku77Zaku77 Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I really hope we get this here. Maybe they can release when the 3DS Lite comes out! That's when I'll be getting one after all! haha
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77?feature=mhee
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Yeah Tales of the Abyss was one of my personal favorites in the series and I do hope they bring it over.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Tales of The Abyss is my second favorite Tales game. I am surprised we even got that game in the first place since it seems Namco always keeps the best ones in Japan. If it gets localized, it's a day one purchase for me.
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I've no interest as I just played through this game a year or so ago, but I'm still hoping the game will be released in Europe as the PS2 release was North America only and few people over here have played what could very well be the best Tales game (my fav is Vesperia but a lot of people seem to prefer this one). Of course I encourage importing it but you know how most people are; wishy washy and won't get any game that requires more effort than walking into the closest electronics store. That's why an official 3DS release would be a godsend.
    Currently playing:
    Legend of Dragoon | Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin | Samurai Warriors 4| Metro: Last Light Redux
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I never did pick up Tales of the Abyss so I`ll probably get this if its translated to English.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Curse you 3DS region locks, CURSE YOU
  • Zaku77Zaku77 Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Aurian said:
    I never did pick up Tales of the Abyss so I`ll probably get this if its translated to English.

If you like the Tales series you really should. This is easily my favorite and fluctuates around my top 3 favorite games of all time. Highly recommend it!
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77?feature=mhee