If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Skyward Sword Shines at GDC

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
A new video of Link's next great adventure awaits within. Are you courageous enough to brave giant spiders and fiendish door puzzles to see what the future holds?

Comments

• EthosEthos Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Ugh, this trailer damped my excitement quite a bit. I'm a big fan of the art style, but I don't trust the Wiimote enough - even with MotionPlus - to pull off all that focus on motion gaming.
    Mario Kart 8 Review - Latest Proto article
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I believe most of the motion control is just differentiating horizontal from vertical, with maybe the basic diagonals thrown in. I don't think there's supposed to be any horribly complicated angles to account for in the swordplay.

And the free aiming has a reticule, so that should be fine.