If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sound Test - A Very Bieber Birthday

Fermat's Last TheoremFermat's Last Theorem MemberFull Members
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Sharing birthdays with an international star who millions of tweens scream and go into seizures just thinking about can be quite frustrating, not to mention utterly mortifying, as the curator found out for himself not too long ago...

Sound Test - A Very Bieber Birthday
You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    This easily might be one of my favourite pieces you've done in a long time. I especially love when the tempo picks up. So lovely. Excellent work as always, Fermat.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Yes, it's beautiful. People should really check it out.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • PrinnyPrinny Killer Penguin Full Members
    edited March 2011
    This sounds great man! I'm impressed!
  • kainvinoseckainvinosec Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Very smooth. Great piece!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited March 2011
    The only thing that I think will top this is going to be the piano medley I requested a while back.

*backhanded-compliment-subtle-beg*
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • Fermat's Last TheoremFermat's Last Theorem Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Thanks! Glad you guys liked it. Now I'm a bit concerned about posting the other two piano mixes. I'm afraid they won't be up to par with this one.

Mac, are you talking about the Aerith's Theme/The Price of Freedom mix? I deleted it a while back 'cause I wasn't happy with it. I'm planning to start all over. I promise work on it soon... after the Toberu Mono mix, that is.
    You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    - George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah