If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dark Souls - 28 Screens, 3 Art, 1 Trailer

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
With a tear falling down my delicate cheek, I realized in this earnest moment, that the Dark Souls were out to devour me. Wanting every little part of me. Having me fall deeper, and deeper into the blackest hole. My soul yearns for redemption, but all I see is blackness.

28 Screens
2 Art
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2011/030411c.html

Comments

• JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams.

Also, number 22 doesn't seem to load properly.
  • gdawgtukgdawgtuk Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    It's weird. I cannot tell if that is good graphics or bad graphics by looking at the screens. The trailer made it look nice though. It's like a super mature Zelda game.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited March 2011
    That looks awesome. Though I must admit the picture of the giant, toothed ****** here creeped me the hell out. What is it with toothed vaginas in monster design?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    gdawgtuk said:
    It's weird. I cannot tell if that is good graphics or bad graphics by looking at the screens. The trailer made it look nice though. It's like a super mature Zelda game.

I thought Darksiders was the super-mature Zelda? heh..
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Well, now. that game looks rather interesting.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Everything shown so far looks like a step up from Demon's Souls, and Demon's Souls was already freaking amazing.

Can't wait. I think this is my most anticipated game for the year.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Looks awesome. Good to see there is at least one developer out there who understands that dark fantasy is supposed to be horrific.
  • gdawgtukgdawgtuk Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Jitawa said:
    I thought Darksiders was the super-mature Zelda? heh..
    Haha true. That was marvel meets Zelda, this is like Demon Souls meets Zelda.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    gdawgtuk said:
    Haha true. That was marvel meets Zelda, this is like Demon Souls meets Zelda.

I dunno about that, we really don't know much about the way the gameplay is laid out. To me, it looks more like Demon's Souls meets Oblivion.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!