If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Two White Knights Charging into English Regions

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Knights in white armor are charging out of Japan and into European and likely North America. When that will happen, we don't know just yet, but should very soon.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Heh everything good must come when my PS3 got YLOD on me... I was 6 million points away from GR12....
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • HJ+HJ+ Banned Banned Users
    edited March 2011
    That's cool, I guess.

But what I really want is Ni no Kuni (for the PS3, of course).
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    HJ+ said:
    That's cool, I guess.

But what I really want is Ni no Kuni (for the PS3, of course).
    That's not even out in Japan yet
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    This is good news. It isn't a Game of the Year kind of game, but it is fun nonetheless and I have been looking forward to its sequel. I'm surprised at the name change on the portable version, though. Origins is so much more generic and overused than Dogma Wars, and less descriptive for those who have played the first game.
    edited March 2011
    Wheels said:
    That's not even out in Japan yet

You say that like it's supposed to make me want it less for some reason.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    HJ+ said:
    You say that like it's supposed to make me want it less for some reason.

No, just seemed odd to complete dismiss two big releases to pine for a game that hasn't even reached it's main target audience yet.
    edited March 2011
    Wheels said:
    No, just seemed odd to complete dismiss two big releases to pine for a game that hasn't even reached it's main target audience yet.
    Oh, no. I suppose it was just my polite way of saying I couldn't care less about some mediocre game's most likely mediocre sequel getting a localization, and would much prefer a localization for Ni no Kuni getting announced.
  • rydia of the mistrydia of the mist Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    This is nice :) I want to play the first one (course I need to get a PS3 first) But the story sounded interesting. If I do like it's nice to know I get to finish the story :) Hope we get NI no Kuni too
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited March 2011
    rydia of the mist said:
    This is nice :) I want to play the first one (course I need to get a PS3 first) But the story sounded interesting. If I do like it's nice to know I get to finish the story :) Hope we get NI no Kuni too

This is the best opportunity for you then. You will get 2 games for the price of 1 in 1 single Blu-Ray Disc.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.