If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes HD Rides Out in April

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes was quite the popular title here at RPGamer back in 2009. Capybara Games has announced more love with an HD remake coming in April.

• PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I forgot this was coming to PSN/XBLA. I'm looking forward to trying it since I never got it on the DS.
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Finally! Been looking forward to playing this but held off because of the promised PSN release. Gameplay looks addictively tactical and the art style is just beautiful.
    Currently playing:
    Ys: The Ark of Naphishtim | Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain | Grandia | Trails in the Sky: SC | Dragon Quest: Heroes
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Saw it on the big screen at PAX, and it's looking quite nice. Although not everybody likes the gameplay, a lot of us on staff enjoyed the DS version quite a bit, and the HD visuals (plus some balancing changes and improved multiplayer) are a nice addition to an already nifty little gem of a game.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Since I don't have a DS, I'm waiting for this for quite a while now. Yay for XBLA release.