If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Parasite Eve to Infect PlayStation Network

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Aya Brea is back, now on the PlayStation Network.Those who missed out on Parasite Eve back in the good old PSX days, you're in for a real treat.

Story

Comments

• ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    alright more stuff from when SE actually made good games lol

I'm abit broke becase I bought too many plush toys again(I'm a total sucker)
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2011
    I was so happy when I heard this, yet also angry. Happy because I can now play PE on the go, but angry because this is the 6th SE game I've gotten this month alone. Way to go SE...you really know how to torture your fans. D:
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • Khisanth MagusKhisanth Magus Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Shadowcat said:
    alright more stuff from when SE actually made good games lol

Have to agree here. I've always been a fan of these games that I generally consider the end of the "Golden Years" of Square, which more or less ended with the release of the PS2 IMO. Particularly happy with this one, as PE was always one of my favorites.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I still think this was Yoko Shimomura's best OST to date.
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Man, does this take me back. My discs aren't in the best of shape either, but I've got the saves on the PS3, so I might just buy this.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited March 2011
    MeoTwister5 said:
    I still think this was Yoko Shimomura's best OST to date.

It's definitely one of her best that's for sure in my opinion. I think Legend of Mana kinda edges it out slightly for me.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
    edited March 2011
    shoptroll said:
    It's definitely one of her best that's for sure in my opinion. I think Legend of Mana kinda edges it out slightly for me.

PE's and Legend of Mana's soundtracks are by far some of the best work she has done. I have both soundtracks, so I can never get enough of listening to them.
    User Database Check
  • TiaelTiael Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    PE2 confirmed at a later date for PSN as well, possibly next Tuesday since T3B releases in 2 weeks.

http://release.square-enix.com/na/2011/03/15_02.html
    edited March 2011
    *sees the price for PE1*

OUCH. Good thing I got more money on my account yesterday. Otherwise I would be out of luck on buying it. How much you want to bet that PE2 will cost the same amount?
    User Database Check