If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX East 2011 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Q&A

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
All you wanted to know about cyber augmentation that you were afraid to ask, and more! No, not that, or that, or good God man, why would you want THAT put THERE?

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Oh thank goodness someone got footage of that panel. I think I was on the expo floor waiting in line for a Portal 2 T-Shirt and video instead... Looking forward to watching this later.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited March 2011
    The best part is when they mention opera and some guy cheers. Because, uh, culture! Woo!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    Wheels and I also got to interview the game's director after the panel, so keep an eye out for that on a few days!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited March 2011
    ThroneofDravaris said:
    The best part is when they mention opera and some guy cheers. Because, uh, culture! Woo!

That seems typical for PAX. The Retronauts live recording was full of cheers every time was mentioned. Also, cheering every time water was sipped or mentioned at the Jonathan Coulton concert on Saturday. Which turned into a an amusing running gag throughout the night.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    shoptroll said:
    The Retronauts live recording was full of cheers every time was mentioned.

Also my phone ringing at the worst possible time.