If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Arrival is Imminent

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Join Commander Shepard and the rest of the Mass Effect 2 crew to see if they can finally find some evidence for their implausible claims of apocalyptic invading fleets of titanic killing machines. Not that anyone is going to believe such an outlandish story.

[Link]

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited March 2011
    They're pushing this out a lot earlier than I expected if ME3 is releasing in the late Summer / Fall. I'm guessing an Ultimate Edition isn't too far behind?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Well then. I should probably see about getting the Shadow broker DLC too, then
  • SavorienSavorien Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Shadow Broker was excellent. I can't wait for this one.
    Vanillaware’s 2D is, once again, shaming their competitor’s 3D. It’s like, what are you even doing with your extra D, jerks? Maybe we should hold that extra D in reserve for you, like a trust, until you are ready. - Tycho, Penny Arcade
  • finalhourfinalhour New Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Your news summary brought a genuine smile to my face this morning as I was drinking my coffee :) Just the thing I needed after a night of baby crying and diaper changing.
  • KiralynKiralyn Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    shoptroll said:
    I'm guessing an Ultimate Edition isn't too far behind?

I really hope so, as I had very little desire to deal with their whole DLC market thing (didn't even get around to downloading all the free ones). Been waiting for a "complete" edition to be announced since they did it for Dragon Age....
  • GrayWolf323GrayWolf323 Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    day 1 buy :D