If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Trading Thread

Zaku77Zaku77 MemberFull Members
edited March 2011 in Site & Forum Support
This is just a thought, but I think it would be cool if there was a section for trading games among RPGamers. I use the website cheapassgamer A LOT, and it's trading function has been extremely beneficial. I thought it might be even better here since everyone would have RPGs! lol. Just a thought....
Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77?feature=mhee

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2011
    It's something that we've considered but we haven't worked out what rules / legal ramifications we'd have to enforce.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    One site I know of makes it buyer beware, in that the forum administration doesn't get involved in legal disputes, but that scamming is a bannable offense, meaning if you rip someone off you are sent packing with no second chances.

I imagine that a compehensive set of legal disclaimers should protect RPGamer from liability if it is made clear that the forum is not responsible for fraud.
  • Zaku77Zaku77 Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    I believe that's how CAG works. I know the only thing they can do is ban you (and I believe if it's bad enough they do an IP ban) and there's feedback so others can see how you do.
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77?feature=mhee