If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Chrono Trigger Reappears on Virtual Console in Japan

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited March 2011 in Latest Updates
Freak time machine accident causes reappearance of RPG classic. Unfortunately, due to temporal displacements, this only applies to Japan.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited March 2011
    And yet today, North America gets instead of CT or possibly FFVI... a demo of "Learning With The Pooyoos".

Nintendo, I love ya, but there are some times that I wish I could hate you. To death.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • otakudensetsuotakudensetsu Banned Banned Users
    edited March 2011
    couldn't they release this on the psn since there's a ps1 version of ct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Never mind that, there's NOTHING preventing 3rd parties from putting their games elsewhere. It drives me nuts that the classic games are being monopolized by the one system with the worst online service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • otakudensetsuotakudensetsu Banned Banned Users
    edited March 2011
    MasterChief said:
    Never mind that, there's NOTHING preventing 3rd parties from putting their games elsewhere. It drives me nuts that the classic games are being monopolized by the one system with the worst online service.

he's talking about the Iphopopad for anyone who didn't get that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UnfortunatesUnfortunates Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Hmm. I hope that when the 3DS eshop is introduced in May that they add a lot of the classics that are on the VC. That would make the my purchase of the 3DS so much more worth it than it already is.
    PSN ID - Unfortunates
    Steam ID - Unfortunates
    3DS Friend code - 2320-6129-4261 (nickname Zukkar)

Feel free to add me!
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    darn it another old game Japan has and not us. I bought FF4 off of this thing to try to tell SE that thye could make $$ this way but no CT for us(well yet anyway)
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited March 2011
    otakudensetsu said:
    he's talking about the Iphopopad for anyone who didn't get that.

It looks like he's talking about the Wii to me. You really should stop presenting your personal opinions and assumptions as facts.
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited March 2011
    The more the better, but since we already have this game on both DS, PS1 and SNES it's not a pressing matter.
    Currently playing:
    Legend of Dragoon | Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin | Samurai Warriors 4| Metro: Last Light Redux