If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Natsume Announces Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Want to play some Harvest Moon on your 3DS? How about on your regular DS? Well, Natsume has both groups covered with its recent farming announcement. Get your watering cans, hoes, and bells ready!

Story

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited April 2011
    If there's no revolution sub-plot going on, they're severely missing out on a golden opportunity with that name.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    I want it I want it I want it!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    shoptroll said:
    If there's no revolution sub-plot going on, they're severely missing out on a golden opportunity with that name.
    ::gets out the knitting needles::
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Nyx said:
    I want it I want it I want it!

So does my wife.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • RazaRaza Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    That's cool, but i just started Sunshine Islands. I try and limit one Harvest Moon/Rune Factory game a year. I'd have rather seen a release date for RF Oceans.

Though the title does hint at two towns and that would at least be a little different. Though expanded areas does not necessarily mean a good thing...Animal Parade had way too much ground to cover with how slow you move. I'd like to see a Fast Travel option to certain locations or at least a much faster run for the character.
    A critic is someone who stands on the mountaintop high above to watch a battle, and then comes down to shoot the survivors.
    -Hemingway
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    You choose on a month-to-month basis which town you will be residing in. It's much more manageable distance-wise.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    no seriously, if this game doesn't end with my farmer escaping while his best buddy dies in his place, the title is wasted.
  • OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Nice! Looking forward to it.
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe