If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pandora's Tower Spreads Its Curse

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Information has been released on Nintendo's latest RPG, and some things may surprise you. There is no word yet on whether it will perform the Xenoblade localization dance, though.

[Link]

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited April 2011
    So... Glory of Heracles mashed with God of War?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • NightfoxNightfox Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Huh, I'm definitely interested. Depends how much RPG is actually behind the action sequences, but still looks like it should be fun in any case. It's nice to see Nintendo put some focus into an all new RPG for the Wii.
    http://www.shadowdawngenesis.com - follow progress on the upcoming RPG series Shadowdawn on Xbox Live Indie Games and PC (and wherever else we can take it)
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Guys you forgot to talk about Chaos in detail and I think the boost feature was explained in the tutorial along with the turn slot effects and how the gas traps affect them. I felt that KOS-MOS was the whole game and most people (myself included) Bought the game just to see her in action.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Wrong thread? If so, let me know where it's supposed to go and I'll move it.

EDIT: On a relevant note, here's the trailer in case anyone doesn't want to bother with the official site.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Sui-kunSui-kun Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/sx3j/index.html

I'd visit the site, because it has theme music and a little artwork.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited April 2011
    I'll be keeping an eye on this game. It looks interesting.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Well, based on that trailer my wallet has nothing to fear.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    Eww time limits. PASS.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • otakudensetsuotakudensetsu Banned Banned Users
    edited April 2011
    YES!!! a game for the wii that i will buy! about freakin time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]