If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ghostlight Wants to Give Aigis Away

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Persona 3 Portable may be getting a somewhat belated release, but Ghostlight wants to reward the game's patient European fans with a few prizes. Read more to see how to get one and what else is at stake.

[Link]

Comments

• randal77randal77 well well, look who it is Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Woah. This is big news. So they'll translate a japanese game into europe depending on what gets the most votes?

I recommend we vote for a ps3/PSP/DS game so that our American bros can just import it region free from Europe when it gets translated. C'mon, let's get some ideas rolling. rpgamer makes up a big component of the people most likely to vote in this contest.

I really really want Super Robot Wars Z2. A recently released PSP game - so far so good. Highly unlikely it would work, because of licencing issues and lots of voice acting, but that's highest on my wish list of unlikely translations (I guess SRT:OGG wouldn't work because the PS2 is too old ;_;
    Wait a second... If you're here, than that means... oh boy
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    If you're going to ask for a SRW game, maybe you should gamble on a theoretical (if very strongly rumored) Original Generation 3?