If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sanpo shiyo - Japandemonium for April 8th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Y'know, for all the shoe leather I wear out in a year, you'd think I'd learn to invest in a bicycle.

But no, I'm an inveterate pedestrian, hitting the streets for news.

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited April 2011
    That remake looks good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    They all certainly have too much time on their hands, as evidenced by videos like this one made a few years back for a proposed Touhou-Valkyrie Profile mashup game.
    [video=youtube;if2VnNWyQsM]

I still hate them for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited April 2011
    Weren't land sharks given to us by Saturday Night Live in its early years?
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    SNL in 1975
    D&D in 1976 (no apparent connection)
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Actually, there already IS a Touhou-themed Pokemon doujin game called Touhoumon.
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    imercenary said:
    Actually, there already IS a Touhou-themed Pokemon doujin game called Touhoumon.

That's just a romhack of Fire Red, not a 'full' game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Quin said:
    That's just a romhack of Fire Red, not a 'full' game.

Meh, if mods and total conversions count as "full" games, then romhacks count in my book.