If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Save vs News - 2011 Origins Awards Nominees Announced

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Anyone else think the accessory category needs to be split up? I mean how does one compare a hex map to paint in terms of being better product?

List

Comments

• EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    That's certainly an odd accessory spread. I have to wonder why paint or primer is in the accessory category at all. It really doesn't make sense. There should be a supply category or something for paint and dice or something.

Or move hex grids into supplements.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    maybe a minis supply/accessory category then a gaming accessory category but it's a really odd match up.
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    My theory's everything that isn't text goes into the accessory category -- and they really don't want to give an award to a dice bag.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    come to think of it game-related product is screwy:a novel, a short fiction anthology, game mastering advice, a news periodical and a collection of card and dice games? this has stepped beyond apples and oranges and into apples and frozen lasagna; you get them at the same store but nothing else in common.