If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy V for Europe and VI for Japan on PlayStation Network

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Europeans who log into PlayStation Network today will be happy to known that Final Fantasy V is there. Meanwhile, Japanese RPGamers can gear up for the release of Final Fantasy VI.

Story

Comments

• Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    So it is :D *buys despite already having many games to play*
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited April 2011
    5 was really hard for me and I never finished it. But some staff on this site have referred to it as the best one. Hmmm. What to do?
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Too hard? :o Maybe a little, but once you get in to it and get some good job combos it's a blast :D
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Uh...is it the crappy 90s script? The one with "Reina" and "Salsa" and "Y-burns"?
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Is there an easytype version? I once played the original Japanese one and dude that was REALLY hard. Most monsters took exactly 0 damage from most of your attack lol. The only skill that did a lot of damage was that money throwing skills. I could kill bosses with a few attack with it lol. Unfortunately I ran out of money in the final dungeon so I never could complete it with my 0 damage attacks. =(
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    It's all about having the right jobs and abilities. If you have enough different ones leveled you can usually find a combination that will work for wherever you are. It's also possible to brute force through with a single job set, but that requires A LOT of grinding.
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited April 2011
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    5 was really hard for me and I never finished it. But some staff on this site have referred to it as the best one. Hmmm. What to do?

Ditto. I hit the wall with Galura and since the story hadn't done much to captivate me at that point I wasn't motivated to grind.

I do intend to finish all the FFs, but 1-3 and 5 are heavy slogs for me.
    Currently playing:
    Legend of Dragoon | Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin | Samurai Warriors 4| Metro: Last Light Redux