If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Character Details in Final Fantasy Type-0 Revealed

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar TeacherAdministrators
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Final Fantasy Type-0 has gone through some major changes, including its name and the system it was to be on. With four crystals and a man named Cid, it's still a Final Fantasy game nonetheless.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Hope to see a set release date. Summer isn't far away after all.

• NightfoxNightfox Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    It's been awhile since I've looked forward to a game with the name Final Fantasy in it this much. I know it's a different playstyle but something about it seems really intriguing, or maybe it's just the little callbacks to traditional elements here and there like the four crystals.
    http://www.shadowdawngenesis.com - follow progress on the upcoming RPG series Shadowdawn on Xbox Live Indie Games and PC (and wherever else we can take it)
  • Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Cid's outfit design looks sickening! I love it. But, the designers need to upgrade the other (the other two characters) wardrobes.

Step.

it.

up.
  • Just DougJust Doug Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    Another bad-guy Cid? Aww... well he does look cool anyway, which is more than can be said for some of the other Cids in FF history!
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Shakespeare, Hamlet Act I, Scene 5

"You need mad bank for lobster cash." - Sabin1001
  • Rya.ReisenderRya.Reisender Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    So is there any information on how this game plays yet? I'm afraid it will be another action real time one.
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    This reminds me of Persona 3...which is not a bad thing at all. I see a lot of blades, let's hope there's lots of stabbing!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    Tangent relating to release dates moved here.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance