If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Pre-Order Bonus Announced

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited April 2011 in Latest Updates
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns' pre-order bonus may be Natsume's cutest plushie yet. Say hello to little alpaca!

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited April 2011
    That's adorable. I was hoping for a guillotine instead.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    A new harvest moon game?!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for innovation!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2011
    Actually, the Harvest Moon series has been doing some experimentation lately. It hasn't all worked out well (see: Grand Bazaar), but I believe this one is going to have mini-quests like Rune Factory 3 did, plus it has two towns that the player can reside in, and a theme of bringing those two towns together. If you think every Harvest Moon is exactly the same, you haven't been playing them lately... or at all, considering that some of the older games really played with the formula, too.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • JonJon New Member Full Members
    edited April 2011
    I tried clicking on the main story link on the main page and my anti-virus blocked an incoming threat and wouldn't open the page. Just wanted to put that out there so you guys can look into it.