If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 43 - Double D&D Dose

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited May 2011 in Latest Updates
A couple of other titles sneak into the mix, but mostly we're talking about games with enormous Dungeons & Dragons inspiration. One of them is highly regarded, the other appealed to a very select audience, and their salient points provide ample fodder for talk.
April 2009, Baldur's Gate.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Is there something wrong with the iTunes feed? It's throwing the "not a valid podcast URL" error.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, the link in this post is fine, but the one from our Twitter feed (which I think feeds off our RSS feed) is broken.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited May 2011
    I don't know why that would be - the RSS info for this one hasn't seen any tampering, at least not by me.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • CipherinthesnoWCipherinthesnoW Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Shaymin said:
    Is there something wrong with the iTunes feed? It's throwing the "not a valid podcast URL" error.

I was having the same problem Shaymin, looks like I'll just have to dl'd it directly from here. ;p
  • XR2XR2 Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I managed to download it off of itunes last night without any trouble. Haven't found the time to finish listening to it yet though.
  • RetrovertigoRetrovertigo Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    It still seems to be broken on iTunes. Although it doesn't show the url as being broken anymore, it is still listing episode 42 as being the latest episode even when doing "show all available podcasts".