If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hallum: Legacy of the Moon Slayer - Character Profiles and Series Updates

Comments

• ClixClix Listmaster Full Members
    edited December 2011
    OK. Here are the filler characters for the tournament in 2005. Also, not sure what happened to Zalera, but I largely imagine Enoch would participate so I'm including him among the 20. Also, PLEASE edit your profiles and include:
    1. Winner-takes-all or split prize
    2. Free-for-all or one-on-one

Name: Leo Proske
    Race: Muse
    Weapon Class: Sniper
    Magic Class: Imperium Sage (Conjuring, Secondary Elements, Healing)
    Spirit Class: Geomancer
    Combinations: Earthen Maw (Combines Geomancy with Shaonu de Sha Shamo. Instead of needing sand to surround and crush an opponent, he can use any earthen substance—sand, rock, dirt, or mud) and Heavenly Body (Combines Geomancy with Magnete Dominanza, and from there all other magnetic field spells. His magnetic fields affect earth as well as metal).
    Skills: He can transform. He has silent casting. PhyStr 0, PhyStm 0, PhySpd +1, MagStr +6, ManCap +6, SprStr -3, SprStm -3, ComStr 8.5
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. One-on-one

Name: Kathrin Kampfrath
    Race: Muse
    Weapon Class: Fencer
    Magic Class: Scientia Sage (Entropy, Illusion, Curses)
    Skills: She can transform. She has silent casting. PhyStr 0, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +1, MagStr +6, ManCap +6, SprStr -7, SprStm -7.
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. Free-for-all

Name: Tor Vinter
    Race: Orc
    Weapon Class: General
    Spirit Class: Aeromancer
    Skills: Able to wield up to six swords and/spears at once. PhyStr +3, PhyStm +1, PhySpd -2, MagStr -6, ManCap -3, SprStr +4, SprStm +4
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. One-on-one

Name: Tryphon Michelakos
    Race: Dragon
    Weapon Class: Spearman
    Magic Class: Draco Mage (Toxic, Illusion)
    Spirit Class: Geoling
    Spirits: Slide (able to change the speed of soil creep to the point that he can ride soil as if it was rapid water), Incline (able to elevate a select piece of land), Erosion (able to rapidly erode earthen material upon touch)
    Combination: Earth Diver (combines Erosion and Death Cloud to rapidly destroy the ground, allowing Tryphon to practically dive through earthen material)
    Skills: He has wings and silent casting. PhyStr +6, PhyStm +7, PhySpd 0, MagStr -3, ManCap -3, SprStr +3, SprStm +3
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. One-on-one

Name: Karima Ajam
    Race: Phoenix
    Weapon Class: Sniper
    Spirit Class: Vitaling
    Spirits: Imbue (able to add spiritus to projectiles), Defense (create a full-body shield for protection), Solar Power (able to heal from sunlight), Adrenaline (able to boost status marginally at will), and Exponential Kinetic Energy (able to cause the kinetic energy of a projectile after using Imbue to increase exponentially)
    Skills: Flame mode increases speed by three. Weakness to Sand, Water, Dark, and Sound Elements. PhyStr 0, PhyStm 0, PhySped +1, MagStr -6, ManCap -6, SprStr +7, SprStm +7
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. One-on-one

Name: Stanford Daltonn
    Race: Elf
    Weapon Class: Thief
    Magic Class: Chaps Pupil (Dark)
    Spirit Class: Geoling
    Spirits: Stealth Rock (the ground silently moves for Stanford, so he can sneak around without causing much noise), Groundbreaking (able to instantly break a rock apart by touch), Stone Armor (produces a thin suite of armor from pebbles), and Petrify (able to turn the surface of a solid stone)
    Combinations: Black Rock (combines Petrify and Tangible Darkness to gild darkness with stone) and Shadow Breaker (combines Groundbreaking with Mors Umbra. So long as the opponent’s shadow is on a rock, this combination can be used to shatter a person via its shadow)
    Skills: Super hearing but weakness to sound. PhyStr +1, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +2, MagStr +1, ManCap +1, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. Com: 4.5
    1. Split prize
    2. One-on-one

Name: Rolo Moores
    Race: Merman
    Weapon Class: Samurai
    Spirit Class: Umbraling
    Spirits: Hidden Blade (the shadow of his sword is able to cut shadows and cause damage on the source of the shadow), Retreat (able to meld into a shadow; cannot attack or move while in this form), and Moonlight Fight (darkens the area to make it appear as night time. Constantly drains spiritus while during this)
    Skills: Aquatic Form adds three to physical strength. Weakness to Electricity, Ice, Toxic, and Space Elements. PhyStr -1, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +1, MagStr -3, ManCap -3, SprStr +6, SprStm +6
    1. Split prize
    2. Free-for-all

Name: Miyu Nakaharr
    Race: Elf
    Weapon Class: Commando
    Weapons: Capture Bullets (inscribes bullets with the spell Cage. Once hit, a magical cage forms around the injured)
    Magic: Runic Sage (Inscription, Augment, Barriers)
    Spirit Class: Distraction (Anger)
    Spirits: Enrage (incites a blind rage upon a single target. Can only be used on one opponent at a time. The berserker will aim only to kill Miyu and will ignore anything and everything but mauling Miyu)
    Skills: Superhuman hearing but weak to sound element. PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +1, MagStr +2, ManCap +2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2
    1. Split prize
    2. One-on-one

Name: Mstislav Lagunov
    Race: Human
    Weapon Class: Bandit
    Spirit Class: Aquamancy
    Skills: PhyStr +2, PhyStm +2, PhySpd +1, MagStr -2, ManCap -2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. One-on-one

Name: Utari
    Race: Oniumi
    Spirits: Dark Ocean (summons darkness all around the area), Creator of the Deep (darkness becomes water to Utari, allowing her to swim through darkness and enter Aquatic Form), Shadow Eater (able to eat darkness to heal. She can also eat shadows, which is equivalent to eating the shadow’s caster), and Paradox (changes artificial darkness so that it produces black light. Thus, shadows can exist in darkness)
    Skills: Aquatic Form increases speed by two. Weakness to Electricity, Ice, Toxic, and Space Elements. PhyStr -3, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +3, MagStr -3, ManCap -3, SprStr +6, SprStm +6
    1. Winner-takes-all
    2. Free-for-all
    ClixPsi.png
  • BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Miyu's magic stats are too high for an elf.

Can't let you rub that suntan lotion, Clix.
    que?
    edited December 2011
    I changed the stats for elves before Ch 2.

Here's 2005's tournament. Will post results later:

The tournament is split prize and 1:1.

ROUND 1:

-Bracket A: Jane, Adele, Aisling, Rolo, Utari
    -Bracket B: Sophia, Henry, Leo, Karima, Amir
    -Bracket C: Enoch, Tor, Esmend, Adalarasu, Miyu
    -Bracket D: Kanden, Tryphon, Stanford, Mstislav, Kathrin

Round 2:
    -Bracket A1: Jane vs. Adele
    -Bracket A2: Aisling vs. Utari
    -Bracket B1: Sophia vs. Leo
    -Bracket B2: Karima vs. Amir
    -Bracket C1: Enoch vs. Esmend
    -Bracket C2: Adalarasu vs. Miyu
    -Bracket D1: Kanden vs. Tryphon
    -Bracket D2: Stanford vs. Kathrin

Quarter-finals:
    -Bracket A: Jane vs. Aisling
    -Bracket B: Sophia vs. Amir
    -Bracket C: Enoch vs. Adalarasu
    -Bracket D: Tryphon vs. Stanford

Semi-finals:
    -Jane vs. Amir
    -Adalarasu vs. Tryphon

Finals:
    -Jane vs. Adalarasu

Jane wins 1/2 of the prize money. Adalarasu wins 1/4. Amir and Tryphon win 1/8.
    ClixPsi.png
  • ZaleraZalera Death Seraph Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Clix wrote: »
    OK. Here are the filler characters for the tournament in 2005. Also, not sure what happened to Zalera, but I largely imagine Enoch would participate so I'm including him among the 20.

Sorry, I haven't been online for a while now. I've been really busy with school. Should I post Enoch's profile for the 2005 tournament?

EDIT:

Here's Enoch's profile:
    (I created another inscribed weapon. Is that okay?)

Name: Enoch Thorne
    Race: 1/2 Werewolf, 1/2 Vampire
    Weapon Class: Samurai
    Magic Class: Chaos Pupil
    Spirit Class: Howler
    Weapons: Theron Surana (katana), Azrael Mahariel (wakizashi), an uchigatana, and a hachiwara.
    Spells: Beckon the Abyss, Charon, Nocturnal, Tangible Darkness, Shadow Box
    Spirits: Phonomancy and Horror (Distorting and corrupting everything a target sees depending on what the target fears [external fear] the most, it’s purely psychological.)
    Skills: Berserk. Ever since he acquired a second inscribed weapon, he uses both his inscribed weapons in conjunction. He first uses Azrael’s 3-second time-stopping ability on his opponent, then follows up with Theron’s “Shadow Blade.” When fighting multiple opponents, Enoch uses the same combination but starts with Azrael’s 5-second time-slowing ability instead.
    PhyStr +1, PhyStm +1, PhySpd +3, MagStr -.5, ManCap -.5, SprStr 0, SprStm 0
    1. Split prize
    2. Free-for-all

Name: Theron Surana
    Species: Elf
    Spirit Class: Shadow
    Spirit Category: Darkness
    Spirit(s): Shadow Edge, Shadow Blade, and Shadow Pulse
    Skill(s): SprStr +2, SprStm +2
    Appearance: A black katana

Name: Azrael Mahariel
    Species: Angel
    Spirit Category: Time
    Spirit(s): Break (Stops time for a single target. Lasts for 3 seconds) Decelerate (Slows time in a wide area around the caster. Lasts for 5 seconds), and Step (Grants the user the ability to teleport in short distances.)
    Skill(s): SprStr +1, SprStm +2
    Appearance: A white wakizashi
    edited December 2011
    Sure, an extra weapon is fine. I took the liberty to clean up the profiles. Since Enoch was 14 in 02, he's only 17 by the time of the tournament. Also, included Enoch's spirits. For Azrael, the ability Reverse is not allowed. To prevent any kind of time-travel hi-jinks, I decided that no time power could reverse time. You can still come up with a third spirit for him. Also, you forgot Enoch's stats (base stats [add between -2 to +2 to reflect areas of specialization]: PhyStr +1, PhyStm -1.5, PhySpd +2, MagStr -.5, ManCap -.5, SprStr 0, SprStm 0). I also assume that Azrael would have higher stats (maxed at +2).
    ClixPsi.png
  • InsaneWhisperInsaneWhisper Better dig your heels in Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Eh since editing it in wouldn't alert you: split prize and... free-for-all... just because it's 9 to 11 right now and I like making it close and Adal probably wouldn't care either way.
  • KhanKhan Heh heh Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Clix wrote: »
    ROUND 1:

-Bracket A: Jane, Adele, Aisling, Rolo, Utari
    -Bracket B: Sophia, Henry, Leo, Karima, Amir
    -Bracket C: Enoch, Tor, Edm
    edited December 2011
    He must have gotten distracted by a butterfly on his way to register.
    que?
  • InsaneWhisperInsaneWhisper Better dig your heels in Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Wouldn't surprise me.
    edited December 2011
    Crap. Somehow missed him. Editing in.
    ClixPsi.png
    edited December 2011
    Also, posted the results for the tournament on the previous page.
    ClixPsi.png
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for disappearing. I entered marathon mode the moment Christmas break started. Now that I'm marathon'd out for the moment, let's begin Ch 4's fights!

OK, first thing first, want to decide the parties.

Route 1: Kanden (~3)
    Route 2: Setsuna (~2)
    Route 3: Jax Dio II (~5)

Routes 1 and 2 converge for Jane, and Route 3 leads into Dr. Zamza. The three routes finally converge for the final boss. As seen, we need at least 10 characters.

I'm putting up three (a forth is available if needed):

Andrew for Route 1, Adele for Route 2, and Sophia for Route 3.

Please place your characters in the above slots.

NOTE: We will only actually play out Kanden and Jane. The rest will be skipped.

P.S.: I suggest you all to please go to the top of the thread and click on the Thread Tools and subscribe to this thread, due to the sporadic nature of the RP now.
    ClixPsi.png
    edited December 2011
    Amir is most definitely going down route 1.
    que?
  • envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Vivienne shall go path III.
  • icbmalariaicbmalaria Let Mom sleep Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Aisling be going road 1.
  • KhanKhan Heh heh Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I'll volunteer Esmend for Route 2, but I'm not entirely sure where he'd work best.
    edited December 2011
    OK. Changed my characters around so everyone who has shown real interest can get in on the action.

Path 1: Andrew, Aisling, Amir
    Path 2: Adal and Esmend
    Path 3: Sophia, Vivienne, Adele, Enoch, and Henry

SO! We'll start with Kanden vs. Andrew, Aisling, and Amir. Let's have some fun, Bolts and Malaria. I'll start it up tomorrow once I've made profiles. Please post abridged profiles (akak tournament profiles) for Aisling and Amir IF anything has really changed from their tournament profile. If not, I'll be using that to judge their canon powers for Ch 4. I'll get to work on Kanden, Andrew, and the swords soon; will edit them into this post later.

Name: Andrew Remult
    Race: Half-human, half-deity
    Weapon Class: Commando - Raiken IV (the blade takes the form of a molten broadsword that can temporarily grow wide and form a large shield)
    Spirit Class: Ignomancer
    Combinations: Hou Ryu (combines Ingomancy with his body. His physical attack can trigger, at range, massive explosions or generate intense heatwaves)
    Skills: He has inherited his dad's inability to take in mana, hence no magical abilities. PhyStr +4, PhyStm +4, PhySpd +3, MagStr 0, ManCap 0, SprStr +4, SprStm +4. ComStr: 12

Name: Kanden Raiken
    Race: Angel
    Weapon Class: Knight - Raiken III (a long, slender blade shaped like a bolt of lightning. The blade has the ability to transform into light photons that then linearly extend forward. The transformation is instantaneous. The blade's metal is a special alloy developed by his late mother that is hyper-conductive), Lunette, Madame Knight, Queen's Rise, Exodus, Shikomo, Ryoko, Kiori, Ichimori, Andari, Maruki, and Mouse Trap (a full body suite of medieval-esque armor painted yellow with brown stripes on the back. The metal is a special alloy developed by his late mother that is hyper-conductive). He has a dual-core Spiritus Gem inside him, giving him near-infinite mana and spiritus. He has attached to his back four large robotic limbs, which wield Maruko, Andari, Ryoko, and Madame Knight.
    Magic Class: Imperium Sage (Mastery of Shamanism, Augment, and Thanamancy)
    Spells: Ghost in the Machine (Velta's mind spirit that allows Kanden the use of any imaginable mental ability, but his spiritus cannot naturally leave his body. Using plug cords, he have his spiritus exit his body and enter a machine, making that machine a projection of his being), Compassion (Eiiroh's happiness spirit that gives Kanden dominion over the souls of those he has slain, directly or indirectly), Community (Eiiroh's spatial spirit that allows Kanden to localize spiritual abilities to a select piece of flesh) Thanatos (Eiiroh's mind spirit that allows Kanden the ability to project himself into the World of the Dead while meditating), Aquamancy (gained from Alexander Lightfield), Chi Detonator (Meikyou's Aether spirit that shoots out two small Aether spiritus balls which explode before reaching the target), Omicron-Rho-Beta (Meikyou's Aether spirit that fires a large orb of jade Aether spiritus that is deadly potent upon contact), Zeta Palm (Meikyou's Aether spirit that concentrates a thin layer of Aether spiritus around Kanden's palm), Xi Hurricane (Meikyou's Aether spirit that produces a burst of Aether spiritus from a swing of Kanden's swords), and Tau Oblivion (Meikyou's Aether spirit that enables Kanden to erase existence by focusing on a specific thing; unlike Meikyou, he is aware of this spirit but cannot use it)
    Spirit Class: Digital Jungle (Electric and Nature)
    Spirits: Lightning Speed (able to move as fast as lightning when he sprints), Circuit (he constantly has an electrical charge running through him. The change's output can be adjusted by him), Magnetism (he can turn his entire body into a high-power magnet. He can decide his polarity, allowing him to repel and retract metal as he pleases), and One With Nature (all plants in a hundred yard radius of Kanden act as an extension of him, upon his will. Thus, they can use his magic and spirits. They cannot, however, move by his will)
    Combination: Knights of Ni (combines One With Nature with the Thanamancy master spell Pupa Vinco. Kanden is able to give sentience and movement to three trees, which can then use Kanden's spirits and spells themselves [including using Knights of Ni])
    Skills: He is winged and thus weak to dark element. PhyStr +1, PhyStrm +2, PhySpd +1, MagStr +2, ManCap +2, SprStr +2, SprStm +2. ComStr: 6

Name: Madame Knight (Morgan Mistrude)
    Race: Sword (was human)
    Spirit Class: Aeromancy
    Skills: SprStr +2, SprStm +2

Name: Queen's Rise (Tala Mistrude)
    Spirit Class: Pyromancy

Name: Exodus (Daniel Mistrude)
    Spirit Class: Umbramancy

Name: Lunette (Lolita Lenora)
    Spirit Class: Psycholing
    Spirits: Teleportation (limited to a half mile parameter), Telekinesis (can control swords. Her limit is five), Mental Detector (able to detect minds and can lock on and target individual minds, limit of a 10 miles), Mind Reading (selectively mind reads an individual's active thoughts, limit of a mile), and Telepathy (can communicate with one person actively within a mile)

Name: Ichimori (Icho Bakura)
    Spirit Class: Photoling
    Spirit: Protection (Allows the wielder to create a small light shield around them)
    Skills: Indestructible. SprStr +2, SprStm +2

Name: Maruki (Kenpachi Makura)
    Race: Sword (was half-human, half-demon)
    Spirits: Shadow Clone (Allows the wielder to create one shadow clone. While this technique is being used the wielder's strength will be split in half. This means that the shadow is half as strong as the wielder when he is not using the spirit)

Name: Kiori (Belas Kyori)
    Race: Sword (was elf)
    Spirit Class: Pyroling
    Spirit: Flame Burst (Allows the wielder to radiate a wave of flames) and Fire Dancer (Kyori is laced in flames)

Name: Andari (Aamu M
    ClixPsi.png
    edited December 2011
    Name: Brynhilder
    Race: Spear (was Faerie
    Magic Class: Animus Sage
    Spells: Mastered Primary Elements, Destruction, and Augment.
    Skills: Magic Str +7 Mana Cap +7
    que?
    edited December 2011
    Sorry guys, I'll post tonight when I get off work...Clix, why were these people turned into swords exactly? Is there some background thing for me to read? I'm confused on how this curse works and how/why they ended up as weapons.
    edited December 2011
    Sure, I'll explain. In the final year or so of the Endless War, an Etrean noblewoman betrayed her empire (Whakmah, Hateshiganai's predecessor) and helped in uniting the eastern tribes (led by the M
    ClixPsi.png
    edited January 2012
    Well.........crap.
    que?
    edited January 2012
    Hey, you're the one that decide to touch the GUY WITH A CIRCUIT FOR A SPIRIT.
    ClixPsi.png
    edited January 2012
    He can't stop Team AAA!

(Note: We need a better team name.)
    edited January 2012
    Amir: How about the Flamers?......Because most of us use fire.

Brynhilder: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.......
    que?
    edited January 2012
    I'm partial to Kanden's Angels...but seeing how we're trying to kill him it doesn't quite fit.
    edited January 2012
    The A-Team?
    que?
    edited January 2012
    BTW, added in an important little note on Augment magic:

http://clix-psi.livejournal.com/19350.html
    ClixPsi.png
    edited January 2012
    How does that work exactly? Say a character has +7 in magic and they use a spell that increases their speed which is usually +0, what does that become? How does a 100% increase to a 0 base stat work? How does that work for negative numbers?
    edited January 2012
    OK... For 0, it would be more ADDING that percentage on a scale between 0 and .1. For example, it would become .1 if cast by a maxed fairy or .05 if cast by an average human. ...Err... for negatives...

Let's, for now, just use a maxed fairy like Aisling as the caster on the follow examples of individuals with negative stats:

-7 - -6.49
    -6 - -5.42
    -5 - -4.35
    -4 - -3.28
    -3 - -2.21
    -2 - -1.16
    -1 - -.07

So those are the 100% versions of those negatives. If buffered by those with lower value magical strengths, the number should decrease at a consistent rate towards the original negative number.
    ClixPsi.png
  • envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Name: Jane Doe
    Race: Homunculus
    Weapon Class: Assassin
    Magic Class: Scientia Archsage
    Spirit Class: Spiritualist
    Spells: Mastered Entropy, Curses, Augment, and Destruction

Spirits:Disgust Spirit (Uncanny Valley): Using Uncanny Valley, Jane can create copies of dead people she has memories of. These copies are considered perverse doppelgangers and will always differ in at least personality, appearance, or spiritual ability. The copies are tied to Jane metaphysically, making them in some ways a part of Jane's body. She can call her copies to her at any time, physically dragging them across any distance to herself via what can best be described as invisible threads. The copies will act out their lives at a mostly normal rate but will always die in the same way they died previously. The souls of these people, those who originally died, are then sent to the World of the Souls of the Living, and Jane absorbs their spirits into herself.

Despair of 2000 years (Taken from Dion Solus): Jane has the ability to shoot beams of death energy upon her opponents, the beams fire from her body and effectively function like high level necromancy spells.

Battle High (Taken from Yuki Solus): Jane can enter a type of battle-high in which she perceives everything clearly and with perfect calm. She can activate this spirit even from a state of great mental anguish.

Toximancy (Taken from Sarah Talonn): Jane can control poisons and emit poisons from her body.

Regeneration (Taken from Oracle, reborn as Fortuneteller): Jane can regenerate any part of her body.

Stop on a Dime (Taken from Amette Juliani, reborn as Griffith Waters): Jane can travel at incredibly fast speeds and has great control over her reflexes while doing so.

Chloromancy (Taken from Kunoichi, reborn as Templar): control of plants

Imprinting (Taken from Dante Ashcroft, reborn as Darius Agammemnon): Jane can imprint images into people's minds. These images can be fully sensed as real, and can be taken from Jane's mind.

zamza (Taken from Mastema Doe): Jane can transform herself into any zamza Mastema could become. Pretty much identical to Roaring Lion's power.

Combinations: I'm not going to list these. She probably has a good few.

Skills: Body Horror (as a Never reborn, she still maintains the ability of body horror, that is to say, she can do horrible things with her own body and still be perfectly fine. She can stretch to incredible lengths, move her organs around, shapeshift to a degree, and many other abilities.)

Perfect Silence (Jane need not say any spell names to cast spells, and can cast multiple spells simultaneously)

PhyStr: +5, PhyStm: +5, Spd: +5, MgStr: +5, MaCap: +5, SprStr: +5, SprStm: +5

MY POST IS TRAPPED IN BOLD

MINION PROFILES

Kenjuko zamura
    Race: Werewolf
    Weapons Class: Berserker
    Weapon: Herself
    Spirit Class: Emotion
    Spirit: Anger Spirit - (Wolf form)
    Appearance: She's a wolf.

Stats: PhyStr: +2 (+4 in berserk form) PhyStm: +2, Spd: +5, SprStr: +2, SprStm: +2

Rosalyne Meyers
    Race: Dwarf
    Appearance: 4'7", muscular, and very similar to her original form.
    Weapon Class: General
    Weapon: A large, durable sword which she regularly imbues her spirit around.
    Spirit Class: Astroling
    Spirit: No Guard - With the aid of her space spirit, Rosalyne can effectively null any barrier before her. By imbuing her spirit into her strikes, she can ignore any defense which stands in her way. For this reason, shields, barriers, and other armors are completely ineffective against her and are ignored entirely by her strikes.

Stats: PhyStr: +5, PhyStm: +5, Spd: -2, SprStr: +1, SprStm: +1

Lydia Slingtheif
    Race: Merman
    Appearance: A small frame with gag boobs, medium height, and red hair. Her face is rather dumb. In Aquatic form she becomes a large moray eel.
    Spirit Class: Emotions - Happiness
    Spirit: GRRRRRRL POWER – When Lydia is surrounded by aggressive, powerful women, she receives a major boost in vigor and physical power.

Stats: PhyStr: -1 (boosted to zero in aquatic form , boosted by 2 when spirit is active) PhyStm: +1, Speed: +3 (boosted to +5 in aquatic form, boosted by 2 when spirit is active) , SprStr: +6, SprStm: +6

Wanda Gerl
    Race: Dragon
    Appearance: She stands at 7’6” and is very masculine in appearance. Her features are obscured by her helmet. She also has large wings that allow her to fly easily.
    Armor: A heavy suit of armor and helmet.
    Weapon Class: Berserker
    Weapons: Dual-wielding two large tanks by their cannons. She uses them as bludgeoning weapons and occasionally as projectile devices.
    Spirit Class: Astroling
    Spirit: Gravity Control – Wanda is able to manipulate the gravity of that which she comes into contact with and herself. This is how she is able to dual-wield tanks, to her they feel like basic guitars.
    Stats: PhyStr: +7, PhyStm: +7, Spd: 0, SprStr: +3, SprStm: +3

Katie Rosalina
    Race: Phoenix
    Appearance: Very similar to Katie, though with sharp auburn hair and a paler hue of skin.
    Weapon Class: Gunner
    Weapon: A submachine gun that is resistant to fire.
    Spirit Class: Emotion – Anger
    Spirit: REVENGE – Any spell that hits Katie is absorbed into her and can either be taken into her body or reflected outward in an amplified offensive wave of the same spell. For example, if Katie is hit by a water spell, rather than taking damage, she will absorb it and reflect the spell outward, continuing to spew the water spell outwards in an offensive torrent.

Stats: PhStr: +1, PhyStm: +1 (flame form boosts speed up to +2), Spd: +4, (flame form boosts speed up to +6) SprStr: +7, SprStm: +7