If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atlus Shows Off Growlanser IV: Overload's Opening

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited May 2011 in Latest Updates
The Growlanser series is known for its exceptionally cute women. This opening gives us women of all shapes, sizes and hair colours.

Story.

Comments

• JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited May 2011
    Oh, those Satoshi Urushihara character designs. They're actually toned down a bit from the earlier Langrisser games.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2011
    JuMeSyn said:
    Oh, those Satoshi Urushihara character designs. They're actually toned down a bit from the earlier Langrisser games.

I remember some very chesty designs in some of his older work. :)
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited May 2011
    I'm liking that song and opening, though I would have preferred to see more of the actual enemies we're fighting. Too bad the odds of us getting this game in North America is pretty slim.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I jsut wish more were released US
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited May 2011
    All of those girls are my type. That's all I have to say because we're likely not to get this game and even if we do, I don't have a PSP. Damn!
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I wish there was a chance of me playing this in English
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    TheAnimeMan said:
    I jsut wish more were released US

Growlanser 2 and 3 were sent to us. It's Langrisser where we were totally hosed. I will NEVER forgive NCS for doing that! Coincidentally, wasn't NCS ALSO the creators of Growlanser as well?

@pimpalicious: Don't give up hope. Atlus LIKES the U.S. There's still a chance that we will see it. It may not be until next year, but at least that's something. I mean, we're getting practically ALL of the remakes Atlus is putting out so far, so I think it's a pretty safe bet we'll see it.
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Nyx said:
    I remember some very chesty designs in some of his older work. :)

Yes... me thinks that might be WHY we didn't get Langrisser... *ahem* I'm sorry, I'm still a little mad at NCS for not letting us have them. Warsong was... alright but it was nothing compared to it's SNES cousin, Der Langrisser. I just wish Atlus could get the Langrisser series for us. *sigh* I LOVED Warsong, but I liked the SNES take on it MUCH more. I wanted to see so much more of that series... it's just not fair!
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Just port the Saturn collection to something current and give us that. Then we'll have all the Langrisser we could want!