If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wizardry: The Labyrinth of Lost Souls Introduces Its Classes

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2011 in Latest Updates
Anyone who has played an RPG that features a class system can probably guess the four classes that are going to be discussed in this article. It is hard to argue with the classics, though.

[Link]

Comments

• LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited May 2011
    It's gonna be freaking sweet, I just know it. Doesn't anyone besides me ever get excited about RPGs here? A Wizardry game is coming to PSN! Let's get the party started!
  • RalsuRalsu Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I eagerly await this one, too.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I wonder what sort of special powers they're giving the special classes? Lords historically have a somewhat dinky skillset. Ninjas had insta-kill. Samurai had mage spells. Bishops could... uncurse and use both schools of magic. Uncursing seems a bit pedestrian considering something like "trick attack".

Even in vanilla wizardry, it wasn't that hard to get a bishop with a decent starting bonus though.
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Even in vanilla wizardry, it wasn't that hard to get a bishop with a decent starting bonus though.
    That's true of LoLS as well. Begin the game as a Gnome, and unless you get the suckiest starting roll ever, you can play as a Bishop from the get-go.

-Tom
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I will pick this up for sure.

Now if only the PC games would show up on GOG.
  • seabanseaban New Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Looks pretty fantastic! Hopefully will be picking this up. Too many games right now though too!