If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Record of Agarest War Zero Collector's Edition Coming to Europe

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar TeacherAdministrators
edited May 2011 in Latest Updates
Do you live in Europe and are you jealous of the Limited Edition of Record of Agarest War Zero for North America? While it's not quite the same, the good folks at Ghostlight will have a Collector's Edition available just for you.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2011
    Ack, soundtrack CDs, my one weakness. Tempted to get it just for that and the chance to support Ghostlight as it's nice to have a publisher in Europe working on some of the JRPGs we won't get here otherwise.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited May 2011
    I really want to support Ghostlight but they need to learn from companies like Xseed, Atlus and Working Designs when it comes to picking their games. Record of Agarest War is not exactly a JRPG enthusiasts pick of the litter.
    Currently playing:
    Dragon Age: Inquisition | Final Fantasy VII | The Banner Saga | Ys: Origins | Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Well, I'd keep the lessons from Working Designs to a minimum. This is the company that thought bringing over Shining Wisdom was a great idea. Not to mention their butchering of Silhouette Mirage, and wasting our time with Gungriffon Blaze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.