If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The RPG Sanctum - #11: Pre-E3 Show

RosestormRosestorm Host of The SectorcastFull Members
edited May 2011 in Latest Updates
Want to know what RPGamer is expecting at this year's E3? Be sure to tune in to hear all the juicy gossip.

Listen: http://www.rpgamer.com/rpgsanctum/sanctum11.mp3
Download: http://feeds.feedburner.com/rpgamer/DJog
itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-rpg-sanctum/id416583261

Be sure to leave any feedback for us on this thread and leave some reviews on itunes. The next show topic is Download vs. Physical Media. If you want to submit content, e-mail me a mp3 file to [EMAIL="rosestorm90@gmail.com"]rosestorm90@gmail.com[/EMAIL], if you need instructions on how to make one e-mail me and I will be more than willing to help. If you have any ideas for future shows topics or formats ideas feel free to post them here or e-mail me.
Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Was someone seriously referring to "All I Want For Christmas Is A PSP" during the show?

Also, my main E3 hope is one of Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story or (utter longshot) DQX. Anything else is just cream cheese.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Shaymin said:
    Anything else is just cream cheese.

Really? Any other game they could announce would taste delicious on a bagel? Hmmm.
    I haven't listened yet but I am looking forward to this podcast because for some reason there was no RPGcast last week. This one will fill the void. It sounds like a more interesting Sanctum topic than game overs and setting.
  • SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Shaymin said:
    Also, my main E3 hope is one of Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story or (utter longshot) DQX. Anything else is just cream cheese.

Amen to that!
    Currently playing:
    Ys: The Ark of Naphishtim | Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain | Grandia | Trails in the Sky: SC | Dragon Quest: Heroes
  • Just DougJust Doug Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Xenoblade + The Last Story = JustDoug gets a Wii. Maybe. Depends if I have "mad bank" or not.

Really, what I'm crossing my fingers for is just one little bit of news from SEGA--just an acknowledgment, some sort of affirmation that Valkyria Chronicles 3 is going to get a Western release.
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Shakespeare, Hamlet Act I, Scene 5

"You need mad bank for lobster cash." - Sabin1001
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited May 2011
    OK. I listened to it. It was fun. I hope that Sabin is right about there being some unexpected unbelievable RPG that swoops in from the sidelines and blows us all away. That would be a welcome surprise. But I'm basically most excited about Kingdoms of Amalur and Elder Scrolls V.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2011
    I don't have much hope for DQX details this year. The way they previously announced it was so off the hoof, but no way could they keep it secret before E3. As the show pointed out, everything nowadays leaks.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited May 2011
    Even if it is coming, we'll not hear about The Last Story at E3. The best thing we can hope for is an announcement of Xenoblade (read: a quiet press release after the show with no fanfare).
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • RewindRewind Member Full Members
    edited May 2011
    While I know it's a virtual impossibility, I'd love to hear something about DQ X. Otherwise, I'm mostly interested in seeing Nintendo's next console.
    PSN: TLDragoon