If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 Coming in August

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2011 in Latest Updates
All the attention may be on the 3DS and the Vita right now, but the Dragon Quest series will not abandon the DS so lightly. Enjoy the announcement trailer here, but be careful to avoid getting slimed.

[Link]

Comments

• wfbwfb Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    So is this the original version or the "professional" version?
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    At a guess, I'd say original version. The trailer didn't show the new major character for the Professional edition at all, and he's a major figure in the Japanese publicity ads.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I challenge anyone here to be more excited about this than me. I friggin loved the first one, and had given up hope of us seeing the second. HOORAY!!!!!!
  • MegaloSaroMegaloSaro Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    It's definitely the original. The main character had a slight recolor in Pro. This main character is sporting his normal colors.
  • LynxkLynxk New Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I thought they'll never release it, but Im glad it is almost here! I think they might release the professional version to make some extra $ But it might take a while I guess...
  • BobAMacleodBobAMacleod Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I'm glad that this is getting a North American localization. Does anyone know if it's being published by Nintendo of America or Square Enix North America? I'm assuming the former.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    BobAMacleod said:
    I'm glad that this is getting a North American localization. Does anyone know if it's being published by Nintendo of America or Square Enix North America? I'm assuming the former.

Yep. It's being published by Nintendoi of America this time. :)