If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Impression - E3 2011

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2011 in Latest Updates
While at E3, Anna Marie "Paws" Neufeld had the chance to dive into Final Fantasy XIII-2. Here are some of her quick thoughts on how this sequel is shaping up.

E3 Impression

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2011
    It has my attention. I wonder if it'll be as addictive as FFX-2 was for me (which by the way, was so addictive that I played through it 5 times in a row).
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • EmperorZornEmperorZorn Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I dont know what to think of FFXIII-2.

I really disliked FFXIII, which had in my opinion great graphics, music and characters, but a really annoying, linear gameplay, pointless sidequests,
    no towns or npcs and next to no variation in a very long game.

Now after seeing that FFXIII-2 has towns makes me wonder if they actually listened to the feedback of gamers, and if they did it might not be bad at all.

What about Versus ?
    That one interested me a lot more from what I saw so far.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I'm predicting VSXIII for holiday season 2012.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!