If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Two Worlds II: Pirates of the Flying Fortress Impression - E3 2011

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited June 2011 in Latest Updates
It looks like the pirates in Two Worlds II have gotten a hold of a few B-17s, why else would its first expansion be called Pirates of the Flying Fortress? All joking aside, if you are interested in more Two Worlds II, check out our impression from E3.

-Impression Link

Comments

• LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Thanks, Emanuel. So if you want to play the piratey part of Two Worlds 2, you'd first have to play through all the regular stuff first?
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Will buy, enjoyed the first even if it was not a perfect game.
    edited June 2011
    After checking out some youtube gameplay footage, 2Worlds2 looks freaking awesome to me. I always thought it wouldn't be that good but it looks like one I should buy now. Hmmm.
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    After checking out some youtube gameplay footage, 2Worlds2 looks freaking awesome to me. I always thought it wouldn't be that good but it looks like one I should buy now. Hmmm.

You may want to wait for the Velvet Edition coming out in september that included the original game and the expansion plus some other collectables.
    edited June 2011
    Bah. That sounds expensive. If it has collectables, it will probably be costly to ship to Japan. But I'll definitely think about it. Thank you for that information.