If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Oyatsu - Japandemonium for June 17th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited June 2011 in Latest Updates
Got your snacks handy? It's a long column today.

Comments

• TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    Spicy chocolate sounds weird... I know that the very first usage of chocolate way back in its mesoamerican origin days was as part of a spicy beverage, but it still sounds like it would taste too strange.

That Little Battlers game reminds me a lot of Custom Robo, which is a good thing. Makes me wish there were more Custom Robo games (or at least more such games that came out here).
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    You don't own a PSP?! Man... you should go get one RIGHT NOW!! Seriously... best system of the current console generation, as far as I'm concerned. Soooo many great RPGs...

-Tom
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    Gaijin you don't have a PSP? Dang it, I was going to rely on you to help me play through the new 7th Dragon :P
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    TwinBahamut said:
    Spicy chocolate sounds weird... I know that the very first usage of chocolate way back in its mesoamerican origin days was as part of a spicy beverage, but it still sounds like it would taste too strange.
    It actually works quite well, it's just pretty much normal chocolate with a bit of heat added in (works best if you're already used to real chocolate and not the pale imitation made by Hershey, etc.). Another excellent combo is cardamom chocolate... my husband brought some home from work the other week, and it tasted a bit strange at first, but was also delicious.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    Wyrdwad said:
    You don't own a PSP?! Man... you should go get one RIGHT NOW!! Seriously... best system of the current console generation, as far as I'm concerned. Soooo many great RPGs...

-Tom

Limited time, limited funds. Back in 2006, the DS had more titles that interested me, so I went that route.

Also, I forgot to mention the other flavor for that snack chocolate -- Black Pepper & Cinnamon.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    The AGE-1 Gundam has been confirmed for the new SD Gundam Generations game. Still no word on what system the Level-5 game will be on.