If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Cthulhu Saves the World Hits PC in July

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2011 in Latest Updates
Cthulhu Saves the World has been beautifying itself for its upcoming PC release. Well, now we have an official date as to when PC gamers can try this quirky RPG that has won the hearts of many.

Story

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Yay! Very glad to see this is finally happening!
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I gave some games away to one of the developers for this in my giveaway recently, so I might be able to score a free steam key. I'll be sure to PM him. Approximate retail value: $3.
  • Zeboyd GamesZeboyd Games Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Yes, flamethrower, be sure to send me a PM with your Steam account name and I'll be sure to hook you up. :)

And thanks for the giveaway! Everything arrived here without problems.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2011
    Only this best expresses how much joy I have. Especially since that comes out 3 days after my birthday.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I haven't gotten mine yet because the postal system's on strike here. 8-(

I might actually pick this up once I'm done with Valkyria Chronicles. 8-) There really aren't any titles I'm looking forward to at this point.
  • LassicLassic Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Argh, still 3 weeks to go...
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Hey fellow Rob? For those of us who already purchased the original Xbox versionm of Cthulu. Do we get a free upgrade or we have to pay for the upgrade?
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    It will be a free title update for Xbox owners. I'm pretty sure Zeboyd said something to that effect in another thread.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    TG Barighm said:
    It will be a free title update for Xbox owners. I'm pretty sure Zeboyd said something to that effect in another thread.

Thats why I was asking if that was still going on or not. Looks like I left out a word though
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • Zeboyd GamesZeboyd Games Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Yes, there will be a free update to the 360 XBLIG version at or around the PC launch.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.