If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

With Great Power: OOC

1235»

Comments

• BoltsBolts This made France awesome. Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Noah: "Oh hell no."
    que?
  • envydeienvydei Traveler Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Eric: "Sure, kid. I like your grit. You can come stay at my place, just keep the smoking to the balcony, I used to work around places that had smoke in them, I don't need to live in one too."
  • icbmalariaicbmalaria Let Mom sleep Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Alana: "I got a great idea! WE CAN ALL ROOM TOGETHER! And I can try out all sorts of hairstyles on everybody!!!! DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIKE FUN!?!"
    *holds up scissors and hairspray*
    edited January 2012
    you know, despite it breaking realism, I wouldn't mind that at all.
    edited January 2012
    Noah: "As long as you stop shouting, keep giving me cigarettes, and have a lighter on you at all times I don't mind. Hell you can shave my head for all I care. As for you, Eric, what's your policy on drinking?"
    que?
    edited January 2012
    Eric: "Keep yourself showered. If you're gonna be hung over, do it in your room. Don't drink before five PM unless it's a special occasion. Also, what you said about the kid shouting applies with me as well."
    edited January 2012
    We should really put this conversation into the IC....
    que?
    edited January 2012
    I was just thinking that.. it's getting to the point that this could actually affect things.
    edited January 2012
    It's not entirely unrealistic. I'm finding apartments (well mostly big houses) with up to 14 bedrooms. So they could all rent a big ten bedroom house.

Alana:"Hell yeah!"
    edited January 2012
    Noah: "Stop.....shouting....."
    que?
    edited January 2012
    I don't care I'm adding this to the IC. It wouldn't be out of character for Alana to suggest this idea anyways.
  • ZaleraZalera Death Seraph Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Hey, guys. Sorry, I've been inactive for quite a while. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to be inactive for a while longer due to school and my job. Anyway, I just want to ask: would anyone like to take control of my characters until I get back?
  • KhanKhan Heh heh Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Well, you might have noticed that there hasn't been very much activity in WGP from any of its players. Many have been swamped by school and work, including our other GM, and the few that can post regularly can't sustain the whole thing by themselves. There has been talk of restructuring the game, and/or moving it to another forum to refill the roster, but that won't be happening any time soon. For now, don't worry about your characters here, because we're basically going dormant.