If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Rainbow Moon to Brighten Days

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited July 2012 in Latest Updates
So far there's no sign of either a rainbow or a moon in this game. There are, however, signs of turn-based strategy battles, exploration, and anime-style characters in Rainbow Moon.

[Someday We'll Find It]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    This game has such a weird art style, for better or worse. Still, I feel pretty intrigued by this one, and I think it's something that might be worth giving a go at!
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited June 2011
    The very announcement of this game took me for surprise as I thought Sidequest Studios where just SHMUPs developers and this proves that they can make games for any genre. I wonder if they will take the humor route with this like Hothead did with Deathspank. I was there searching for news of a new SHMUP game like a Soldner X3 or something.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Whenever I hear the title of this game, I subconsciously think "That's no moon," the line from Star Wars.
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited June 2011
    I always think of this.

Not sure what that says about me.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    Rebochan said:
    I always think of this.

Not sure what that says about me.

I always think of Rainbeau Mars, and I know what that says about me :p
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    It makes me think of this, which is why I was sadly disappointed by the lack of pretty ponies in the title so far.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, that art style is a turn-off for me.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    Day 1 purchase for me.
    I don't care what they call it :P
    Let's name the sequel...How about Unicorns & Lollipops?
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited July 2012
    The art style... yeah, ugh. It's really weird, almost looking really bad, but then again it can also be considered as unique art. I don't know what I should think! Better wait for a review.
  • PesmergaPesmerga New Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    Rya.Reisender said:
    The art style... yeah, ugh. It's really weird, almost looking really bad, but then again it can also be considered as unique art. I don't know what I should think! Better wait for a review.
    I agree, the art is just a turn off me, I am still considering whether I should get it or not though, it has been a while since I played a decent SRPG.