If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

TopWare Announces Gorky 21

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Remember Gorky 17? I don't, but perhaps some of our loyal readers do. TopWare Interactive has announced Gorky 17's far-removed cousin: Gorky 21. Yeah, I'm not making this up.

Story

Comments

• The DoomhammerThe Doomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited June 2011
    The only thing I know about Gorky is that it's on GOG and notoriously finicky to get working despite their efforts.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Are you sure this is an action RPG? The original was a turn-base tactics/adventure game hybrid, and the press release from a few weeks ago seemed to imply that Gorky 21 was the same.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    ThroneofDravaris said:
    Are you sure this is an action RPG? The original was a turn-base tactics/adventure game hybrid, and the press release from a few weeks ago seemed to imply that Gorky 21 was the same.

According tot he official info I have the from the publisher, they are claiming it's an action-RPG. I had to do some research before posting the article, but that was what they had in their PDF press release.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2011
    I misread the title originally and went "WHAT?! The HO guys are making an RPG?!"
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited July 2011
    It's coming to PS3 also, Yay! So how was Gorky 17? Has anyone played it. The screenshots look OK, I guess.