If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3 2011 - Staff Favorites

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Although E3 has already come and gone, the away team took some time to report their favourites from the show. See who our winner is for best in show.

E3 2011 - Staff Favourites

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited July 2011
    My favorites:

Dark Souls - Spiritual successor to one of the games that surprised me most this gen.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I've read that Bethesda wants this to have the good things from Morrowind and Oblivion and that sounds good to me. Oblivion had its flaws, but i still spent more than 100 hours with the game.

Torchlight II - I liked the first game, but got bored after a few hours. I doubt this will happen in Torchlight II. Why? Multiplayer.