If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Carpe Fulgur Announces Fortune Summoners

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Carpe Fulgur has a treat in store for its fans, as it has announced a new project. Fortune Summoners: the game where you solve logic and physics problems without banging your head into a desk.

Story

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Tonkiness?
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    They're going to re-record the voices in the wrong language for their localization project.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Oh man! That looks so cool. Come on PSN version! Recittear and Chantelise also sound good. Damn my single-system nature.
  • SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Capitalism Ho! Full Members
    edited July 2011
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a PSN version any time soon, fyi. After some stories at AX I am even less sanguine about getting into console politics than I used to be.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Well, those of us who love PC gaming are happy to see some JP games coming over for our system. :D
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Ocelot said:
    Tonkiness?

I think they're just banging their heads against the keyboard now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Ocelot said:
    Well, those of us who love PC gaming are happy to see some JP games coming over for our system. :D

Indeed. I'm looking forward to checking out the demo for these even though I still haven't really spent a lot of time on Recettear.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited July 2011
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    Oh man! That looks so cool. Come on PSN version! Recittear and Chantelise also sound good. Damn my single-system nature.

Do you not have a PC at home? None of these doujin games are graphic intensive, you should be able to run them even on a pretty crappy PC.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    You need a low-end graphics card to run them. Integrated graphics (except for current-gen stuff like Sandy Bridge or AMD A8 series) won't cut it. That's for EGS stuff. I don't know about Lizsoft.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, my laptop won't run Recettear very well (framerate of 3). Then again, I really need to replace this thing soon...
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Yeah, my laptop won't run Recettear very well (framerate of 3). Then again, I really need to replace this thing soon...
    Do you have a laptop from the 90s or something? :P