If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Nest Second Impression - E3 2011

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -Full Members
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Here is another impression of Dragon Nest from E3 2011. Check it out to see what reporter Nancy Tseng thought of it.

• Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't it be easier to learn the controls with a gamepad because there are less buttons?
    I plan on playing it with a gamepad for sure, because playing with a gamepad is just so much better even if it means I have to decide for 3 or 4 skills I am able to use.

Also I want to add that there will also be Dragon Nest SEA which goes Closed Beta this month (July). While it's called SEA it's actually a global server allowing all players that don't have their own server yet. European players will be able to play on it.
    Dragon Nest SEA had 100000 closed beta registrations until now, which is quite a lot for an MMORPG, especially when it's excluding North American players.