If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Devil Survivor Overclocked Trailer Reveals Release Date

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked shows off its new voiced dialogue and release date. If that isn't Laura Bailey doing Yuzu's voice, this news writer will eat her hat.

Story
Reincarnation, realization

Comments

• MiyosakaMiyosaka Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    doesn't sound like laura bailey to me. proceed to hat eating!:hello::wow:
    thanks for reading
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    I really loved the first version, and I wanna support Atlus as I'm totally a faithful, but I don't have a 3DS and I don't know if the additions would make a significant difference. While I could buy it and keep it shelved until the eventual purchase of a 3DS, I really wish I could decide on whether I'd even play it instead of stuffing it into my backlog because it's a game I already beat....
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Wow, it's really hitting here before Japan? That's bizarre. I hope it does better on the 3DS than it did on the DS for Atlus, it really is a great game. I'm looking forward to taking it on again.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • KeldarusKeldarus RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    I enjoyed the first one, but I don't want to play it agian.. I had it freeze up completely 3-4 times during my original DS playthrough. The game was good fun, but sometimes a little too grindy, and some of the battles took longer than I would have liked for grinding... Though, not nearly as long as some of the levels in Disgaea's grind fest. Meh, looks fun and like a well deserved upgrade, but no 3ds for this one.

-Kel