If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Information for Dragon's Crown

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Adventurers have raided dragons' lairs looking for treasure countless times before, but rarely has it looked so good. Hopefully that fairy following everyone around doesn't follow in Navi's footsteps and distract everyone away from the pretty sights.

[Link]

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited July 2011
    That female wizard must have some terrible back pain :\
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    I can't wait.
    DAY 1 purchase.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited July 2011
    shoptroll said:
    All those people have crazy body proportions. There's some really wacky leg to torso ratios.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited July 2011
    shoptroll said:

Well the *** she has certainly helps balance her out. She's no waif.

I still think the Amazon looks like she spends her days doing weights and steroids, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Oh man... this looks breathtakingly gorgeous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Yeah and the boobies will help sell the games because there's a lot of boobies lovers out there and this game looks very gorgeous and I will buy it day 1.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.