If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dead Island Roundtable Interview

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Deep Silver's Brand Manager, Vincent Kummer, chatted with RPGamer about all things Dead Island this week. Head on over to our interview for the inside scoop on this zombie action RPG.

-Link to Interview

Comments

• TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited July 2011
    My interest in this game has definitely been piqued after the last couple of articles on it. Can't wait to see how it plays.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Zombie? RPG?

Count me in even if it blows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    After reading all of this, I can easily say I'm down for this. I'm not huge into zombies, but I think what the devs are trying to capture in all of this. :)
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    I've been excited about this since I first heard about it. Very cool, appeals to my zombie love. :)
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Nyx said:
    After reading all of this, I can easily say I'm down for this. I'm not huge into zombies, but I think what the devs are trying to capture in all of this. :)

Cool. If you can get it on Xbox 360 that would be great. A few of us on staff are gonna pick it up on that platform. We could even have a few RPGamer Game nights like we did for Borderlands.