If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Audio Interview - Gareth-Michael Skarka, creator of Far West

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
I'm pretty sure I should start putting together a drinking game for these interviews starting with a rule for mentions of Sam Elliot or when the audio gets wonky

interview

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    rule 3. down the beverage when I link it wrong in the page. it's fixed now.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    The audio was a bit faint before the intro music hit, but minus that, this was a fun interview to listen to and it sounds like Far West has a lot of fabulous ideas in the works. Should be interesting to check out when it releases. Also, Fowl, you're a great host and you really know how to carry a conversation and someone really needs to compliment you on that. :)

Also there is not enough Steampunk. MORE. Also omg, China Mieville the RPG?! And Buckaroo Bonzai? Sweeeeet.

Hope to hear more interviews in the future!