If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 186: "Chomping at the Eyeco"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 186: "Chomping at the Eyeco"

Zelda is finally getting her music played in a fancy LA concert hall. The UK is finally getting Trails in the Sky. And Mega Man Legends 3 fans are getting what they deserve...at least according to Capcom.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/186

RPGCast streams live, sometimes on Friday at 10 PM Eastern / 7 PM Pacific, usually on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Chomping at the Eyeco"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

Comments

• VonBeardlyVonBeardly Beard God Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Like the new intro music.
    Twitter: @vonbeardly just started and mostly use it to tweet about games i'm playing.
    PSN: theharv00 (blank invites will be ignored)
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Thanks. (Hint hint)

Freaking Quin! Hahaha!!! Dujin? You must really love me because that was an unbelievable reach you made. Hahaha!

What can I say except your wish is my command.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to play Idol Master also!
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    Freaking Quin! Hahaha!!! Dujin? You must really love me because that was an unbelievable reach you made. Hahaha!

Sleep deprevation is a wonderful thing.

I'm aware that the dō in "dōjinshi" is pronouced the same as the dō in "dōjō". I placed too much emphasis on the う (どじんし), so it comes out all wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Oh yeah. Sabin, this is important. The opening of the podcast, I could only hear what was coming out of the right speaker. That's like only half of the sound yo. Is there a way to make it play in stereo or would you like a Monaural version of it? But let me tell you right now, Monaural won't sound NEARLY as good as the stereo version.
  • Xybec KattaXybec Katta Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    So, is anyone going to be picking up a 3DS now that the price is going to drop to $170?
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

XBox Live: Xybec Katta
    PSN: Yeltu
    Steam: Xybec Katta
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Xybec Katta said:
    So, is anyone going to be picking up a 3DS now that the price is going to drop to $170?

me :D

price drop came quick and I likes it.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    A-yup. I was planning to pick one up this fall anyway.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance