If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Info and Trailer for Phantasy Star Online 2

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Even if you don't know the difference between a HUcast and a RAcaseal you can still see the charm of Phantasy Star Online 2 with this trailer. Better yet, you can grab eleven of your friends and enjoy it together.

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie Pearl Administrators
    edited July 2011
    Darn nostalgia. . . I may very well be tempted to pick this game up. I keep saying I'm going to figure out this PC gaming buiness. This game is as good as reason as any. . .
    Reincarnation, realization
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Speaking as someone who has actually really enjoyed the PS series post PSIV, I don't know about this one. It looks like a slight reworking of the PSU engine. That game was fun, but I don't know if I'd go back to it. The other thing I have to wonder is: How will they manage Hunter attacks that fling enemies when there are 12 players in a zone. It's something that was a bit wonky even with 6 in PSU so I'm a bit skeptical that they're going to pull it off well here.

That said, I'm still interested in hearing more. This one's going to have to try pretty hard to sell me. (also they'd better as hell fix the problems that the PSU economy had. That thing was totally broken.)
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    I might just play this instead of FFXI if it comes to the states...and gets updates almost as fast as the JP version
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    My VAPS Entry,
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Duuude. That looks awesome.

I was also amused by the boob focus in the character creation segment.