If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NISA Games Panel - Anime Expo

sarahvaitsarahvait MemberFull Members
edited July 2011 in Latest Updates
Rumors! Intrigue! Special guests! Read how NIS America informed and entertained during their game panel at Anime Expo 2011.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2011/072811c.html

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited July 2011
    poor NISA. I want to love you, I really do, but you don't make it easy. Can't you drop something interesting other than Disgaea? I have money, I want you to have it but at least give me something good in return please!
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    NISA publishes Atelier, which I like (but GUST develops it). I actually haven't tried Disgaea yet, despite owning it.
  • wfbwfb Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    lolwhoops said:
    poor NISA. I want to love you, I really do, but you don't make it easy.

Yeah, really. Black Rock Shooter gets a no for being on the PSP, but Makai Kindgom is a maybe? We already have a version of Makai Kingdom.
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2011
    Hey Sarah, Good work on all of your Anime Expo coverage.
  • Gideon ZhiGideon Zhi Member Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Second, fans can apparently “expect” Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 for a US release, but as before there is no official announcement as of yet.
    Neptunia has fans in America? :| I suppose the sequel can't play much worse than the original...